Two-factor authentication aim to help users secure their account by requiring a second component in addition to the password when signing in. That second step means your account stays secure even if your password is compromised. Each time you log in, you’ll be required to provide your password plus a randomly generated access code. The two-step verification is optional for you to use.
- Open settings from the CloudMQTT control panel
- Open the 2-factor authentication settings
- Add an SMS enabled phone number to unlock your account in the event off where you misplace your TFA app. Press send SMS.
- Verify the token
- Download an Authenticator application i.e Google authenticator from App Store for iOS or Google Play for Android and scan the QR-code.
- Verify the token received by the app
- Your account should now be protected with 2-factor authentication.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any suggestions, questions or feedback.